2012年4月20日星期五

ysl slingback

ysl slingback,
I wanted to take the time to share with you some of my female bodybuilding diet tips. shop ysl , I've been doing training in this sport for almost a decade now and I've really learned a lot. Since I was a female in a male dominated sport, I had no information to help me along the way. yves saint laurent shoes , I was forced to learn through trial and error, so I'm going to share some of what I learned with you.
Tip: You're faced with a challenge when you sleep. Obviously, you want to have a full 9hrs of sleep, but you don't have any nutrition coming into your body to help you build muscle. There's a problem here, but I've figured out the solution. ysl slingback , Eat fat before bed slows down the digestive proccess, so if you eat a combination of protein and fat, it will slowly digest itself throughout the night. This allows you to get your sleep and the nutrients necessary to build muscle.
Tip: My other female bodybuilding tip is to start eating smaller meals about every 2-3hrs. The reason for this is simple; to give your body a constant flow of nutrients to repair muscles with. Your body doesn't immediately repair muscle tissue. It takes roughly 48hrs after you work them out to fully repair themselves. That means during that time you'll need to have a constant flow of nutrients.
If you follow these you will have great results. You'll notice that very little of what you do in the gym will make up the results. Your diet will determine how well things are going to go. That's why you need to follow all these bodybuilding diet tips.
.

没有评论:

发表评论