2012年5月6日星期日

Camiseta PORTUGAL

Camiseta PORTUGAL,
For his fans, he was no less than Maradona and Pele, who symbolized the hopes and aspiration of the whole nation as far as football was concerned. His personality attracted all and his humbleness left people awestruck. His smile was infectious and when he ran with the Tri-colour, the crowd used to go berserk in joy and admiration. ?

Bhaichung Bhutia for sure was a treat to watch on the field. A perfect symphony of skill, class and consistency, Bhutia enriched the game with his impeccable ways. ??

But then all good things come to an end and so has the champion's career. ? Bhutia has called it a day, leaving a big void to fill in Indian football. tienda camisetas futbol futbol ,

TOUGH DECISION

In his own words, it was an extremely hard decision to quit the game, but his persistent injuries made him think otherwise and as time passed by, he took control of his emotions. ? "When I actually thought of leaving football, it was quite difficult for me. Camiseta URUGUAY , But as time went by, I got much determined. One day everything has to end. You cannot go on playing for the whole lifetime. And anyways I am not out of the football completely and would still be very much involved with it through my club United Sikkim F. C and my football academy in Delhi," said the Sikkim Sniper, as he is known in football circle.

"I had fantastic 16 years of football. Camiseta PORTUGAL , I have enjoyed every moment of my career and feel very lucky to have been able to play for the national side and also contribute for the betterment of the game," added the former captain.

Bhaichung wanted Asia Cup to be last tournament but he could not play his part in the tournament due to injury. Therefore he decided to play on and wait for the opportune time to hang his boots. "I thought it was not the way to bring an end to a career. I thought of carrying on. I tried to make comebacks but could not do due to my recurring knee injury. I was dropped from the pre-World Cup Qualifiers due to my injury. Then again I was picked up by for the side that would play in UK but could not due to my injury. So a certain level of frustration built in and I thought it is the time," said an emotional Bhaichung, who first shot to limelight in 1992 Subroto Cup. .

没有评论:

发表评论